Terms & Conditions
PepperGreen Estate Terms & Conditions
Responsible Service of Alcohol
1. Guests must be 18 years or over to participate in all PepperGreen Estate experiences. It is illegal to serve alcohol to any person/s under the age of eighteen years and we reserve the right to request suitable identification to prove this such as a current photographic driver's licence, a current photographic Proof of Age card, a current passport or a Keypass identity document.
2. It is an offence to sell or supply liquor on licensed premises to a person who is intoxicated or in circumstances in which the person’s speech, balance, coordination or behaviour is noticeably impaired and it is reasonable to believe that the impairment is the result of the consumption of liquor. Management reserves the right to refuse service to any such person/s.
3. Management reserves the right to remove from the licensed premises any person who is intoxicated or behaving in an offensive or disorderly manner or whose speech, balance, coordination or behaviour is noticeably impaired and it is reasonable to believe that the impairment is the result of the consumption of liquor without liability.
4. Your booking is a hosted experience at PepperGreen Estate and as such we ask you respect your host, our team and other guests. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the premise by management.
Cancellation & Late Arrival Policy
1. Refunds are not available unless you provide at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation. Failing the required notification you will be provided with a credit to be used at PepperGreen Estate 13 Market Place, Berrima, NSW 2576.
2. In the event of a no show, no refund will be provided.
3. Late arrivals may forfeit the full cost of the booking and the right to participate. If you arrive 15 minutes late of the scheduled time of your booking, we reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refund.
Catering for food allergies
1. Dietary requirements can be catered for with prior notice. Please let us know of any food allergies at the time of your booking.
2. Please note: Strictly no BYO alcohol or food permitted is permitted.
1. In the case the experience purchased no longer exists, the original amount paid for the voucher will be put towards an existing experience, any outstanding fees are payable by the guest to the company.
1. Due to the current COVID-19 global pandemic, the Government has asked hospitality venues to track all guests who dine in their venues. Please ensure you have entered all the contact details for all guests expected to attend this booking, so they can be reached in the case of a COVID-19 occurrence.
2. In accordance with current COVID-19 guidelines we ask that you do not attend your booking if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or have been tested within the last 14 days. Our staff and guests safety is paramount at this time.
3. Please maintain the required social distance [1.5m] distance from other guests.
4. All guests are required to complete a our contact register [name, number or email address] that we are required to keep for 28 days. This will not be shared and wil be destroyed after this time frame.